About This Blog

The butterfly picture in the upper left corner is a symbol and reminder for me of the spiritual process. Sometimes I am the caterpillar - barely able to see far enough in front of me to put one foot in front of the other. Sometimes I find myself in that dark place of the soul, and I remind myself that it is simply my cocoon. While all may seem dark, and I may feel like everything is totally disintegrating around me (and in me!) a miracle is at work in my life and I will soon be able to fly! I love those days where I experience the butterfly in my life! The ability to fly above all the mundane earthy matters and remember the truth and experience God's power in tangible ways in my life are wonderful times indeed that occur more and more often as I continue this journey! Thank you, God!

If you are so inclined, I invite you to journey with me as we seek the promised land together. While I hope to share some "faithbooking" (scrapbook pages or artistic journaling about my faith journey), much of the time the journey may well be seen in words, rather than pictures. I invite you to create your own pictures. How do these things play out in your life? I'd love to hear from you about your own spiritual journey!

Friday, January 3, 2014

A God of Miracles

This morning as I pause to think about things, I am once again so grateful to God for His guidance and power in my life!  Yesterday what I faced felt overwhelming and impossible.  But nothing is impossible with God (Matthew 17:20), and today I am praising Him for the miracles I've seen since my last post 
  1. The challenges I was so concerned about yesterday have been faced.  Everything turned out better than I could have hoped (despite the fact that in some ways I prepared for the wrong goal!).  What occurred was exactly right, and I have one more piece of evidence that despite my lack of ability to see the future, God can and does and leads me in the best way.  Thank You, God!!!
  2. Today I am feeling much better health wise as well.  Thank you, God!!!
"I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart, I will declare all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praises to your name, Most High!"  Psalms 9:1-2 ISV 

Thank you, Father!  You are so amazing, and I am SO grateful for once again getting a chance to see how powerful you are and how you are able to use me despite all my faults and my mustard-seed faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is simply a sharing of my "daily bread" - my daily walk with God. If something I've said has touched your heart, or sparked a new thought, I'd love to hear from you.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *